We Want to be Your Ghost Publisher.
Use Our Ghost Publishing Services To Publish Your New Book
Become the AUTHOR of YOUR OWN BOOK
in less than a month ..without writing a word!
3,000 Years of History Have Made Books
the Ultimate Symbol of Expertise,
And Now It Can Be Your Ultimate Lead Generator Too
Nomad CEO’s “Instant Author” Marketing Program
Have you noticed the esteem and regard given to authors in our society? Authors are automatically considered experts! Perhaps it’s because there is a connection between being an “authority” and its root word “author”!
For most people, even if they thought they could write a book, it remains a distant wish. It requires extraordinary time (and talent) to make the end product passable as a book. Plus – it is not inexpensive! Besides, most people just don’t see themselves as an author.
Despite these objections, modern publishing techniques and ghostwriting practices now make it permissible, possible, and desirable for anyone to write a book. Becoming an “Instant Author” with Nomad CEO is the quickest way to publish your own book and begin enjoying the many benefits that come with being an author.
We Want to be Your,Ghost Publisher. Use Our Ghost Publishing Services To Publish Your New Book
Instant Book Program Details
- a book listing in the Amazon marketplace from which you can generate royalties from book sales
- a copy of the physical book delivered to your home or office, and the ability to order additional promotional copies at a wholesale rate (plus shipping)
- a corresponding website that you can use to promote your book, yourself, and your existing business. (not included in all packages)
Sound simple? It is…but there are actually many steps involved in order to transform this raw interview recording into a beautiful custom book that you can use as a powerful promotional tool in your current business.
In fact, “behind the scenes” our expert editorial staff will be working hard to transcribe, edit, format, design cover art, submit, and publish your custom manuscript and to get it listed on Amazon pronto! And our web designers will craft your unique “Book Site” in order to maximize exposure on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. (not included in all packages)
The following is a complete description of the features included in our Premium “Done-For-You” book service. For your convenience, we have organized this service into its two main components: book publishing & website design.
The beauty of our “Done-For-You” book system is that you will be instantly transformed into an “published author” without the headaches of generating original content on your own, or fighting the “learning curve” of actually getting it published to Amazon. All that we require is a simple form filled out at your convenience, and we’ll take care of the rest.
As we mentioned, the raw content of your book will be sourced from your professional ghost writers and your information form. Don’t worry…the customized sections of your book are based on a simple questionnaire that you will complete.
Here is a brief overview of the publishing process:
1. You fill out the simple questionnaire
2. This questionnaire is edited and polished into a raw manuscript by our sharp-eyed “Done-For-You” editorial staff.
3. The content is then organized by subject matter into chapters, and a keyword-rich title is selected.
- Any content provided by the client (i.e. blog posts, articles, profession journal submissions, etc.) is integrated into the manuscript at this time.
5. An “About the Author” and “Testimonials” page is crafted using the biographical information you provide in the original questionnaire.
6. A book trim size is selected based upon the length of the edited content.
- This manuscript is formatted using our proprietary book templates.
- A “Table of Contents” is generated from the formatted book headings.
9. Cover art is selected appropriate to the subject of the book.
10. A custom book wrap is designed including image of the author, testimonials, bio, book description , etc.
11. a unique ISBN number is obtained.
- This completed manuscript is reviewed by no less than 3 of our “Done-For-You editors for book flow, accuracy, spelling & grammar.
- The manuscript is then submitted to the printer for approval, after which a book proof is delivered to our “Done-For-You” office.
- After a final review of the book proof by you, we will “green light” the publication of your book in your name.
- Your book will then be listed in Amazon marketplace and available for purchase at the price that you designate.
YOUR BOOK’S WEBSITE (not included in all packages)
Our “Book Site” service includes one premium domain name and free hosting for 6 months ($25 per month hosting service thereafter). If you would prefer to transfer the domain to your existing hosting service at that time, we will be happy to do so at no additional charge.
This website will be will be optimized for on-page SEO based upon your unique niche, book category, and keyword preferences in order to maximize search engine visibility.
- Interactive slider images
- 4 banners linking out to url’s such as your Amazon book listing, book excerpts, your current website or blog, additional products or services, contact information, Facebook or Twitter pages, etc.
- Video imbed feature available (author to furnish video)
- 6 custom posts with icons & text, including a:
1. “Featured” post: This is a “pre-sell” page including the unique image of the book’s cover art & a juicy description of the book itself. Also included are links to download a free chapter of the book, and a direct link to the book’s Amazon listing. The purpose of this page is to highlight the value of the information presented in the book, and provide visitors the ability to purchase it straightaway.
2. “About the Author” post: A brief description of the book’s author based upon their resume, professional experience, community service, etc. of the client as described in the Questionnaire. Designed to enhance the author’s credibility and expert status, this is also another great way to link out to related websites, blogs, etc.
3. “Download a Free Chapter”: This feature gives visitors the ability to download a free excerpt of the book itself, including the table of contents, a testimonials page, about the author page, and one “teaser” chapter. This is a custom pdf hosted by Done-For-You Books, which we will gladly provide upon request. The “giveaway” feature is an excellent way to establish a positive relationship with your visitors and move them closer to a sale.
4. “Purchase This Book at Amazon”: Giving your visitors the ability to purchase a physical book in the Amazon marketplace adds additional value to the book and credibility to the client. From this post we’ll also link out via text and an image links of the book’s cover directly to your listing at Amazon.com.
5. “Contact the Author”: This post is a another great opportunity to introduce your visitors to the other services that you and your business provide, and gives them the opportunity to contact you for additional information, consulting services, back-end products, etc. In addition to linking out to your company’s website and providing relevant contact information, you can also include a map & directions to your office, or insert a lead capture form on this page (provided by customer).
6. “Reviews and Testimonials” Nothing boosts credibility and provides
- proof of your expert status like a long list of testimonials from your
- business’ existing happy customers! This can be updated to include
- any book reviews that are generated on your Amazon book listing.